How do I do? Sick, thanks

Its been 5 days that I didnt go for work, from Tuesday until now. I'm sick again, or maybe i'm still didn't recover from previously. Mr. Raharjo (my boss) says that maybe if i took the medicines that he suggests, i'll get better . Well, if i could take that 'medicine' easily, its not a problem right? But the medicine that he aims is 'get married'. Pfiuhh.... I really dont know that Mr. Raharjo researched not only about signal procession, technology, and electricity stuff, but this things too.. Haha :D

This afternoon, Agung will took me to the clinic . Actually, I'm really hoping that me and him could going to some newplaces in this vacation. But it'll never happened until I'm healed. Hiks .. :( Yes, i'm in the middle of long holiday from college. Although i should go to campus in working days, to work of course, but i'm really grateful that i still can have enough spare time to breathe.. I can go home at 4.30 pm not at 9.00 pm like i'm usually have in work and classes time.




Well, I just wanna shared my latest activity schedule in this year..
1. Work
From Monday until Friday at 8.00 am-04.30 pm. And sometimes it could be happened in Saturday or Sunday if there is any event
2. Study
I am also continue my study to get Barchelor degree in Electrical Engineering majoring Telecommunication. From Sunday until Saturday at 5.00 pm-9.00 pm. But sometimes there is any class started at 3.00 pm, so I must get ready early and take permission to leave from office.
3. Research for Final Project
In this year and term, I must take final project if I want to graduate for only 1,5 years not 2 years. Until now I still search for any idea. Range time for seminar is February 2011 - June 2011
4. Learn English
This is very important . Supporting me to reach my dreams. Alhamdulillah, my directur in office, Mr. Raharjo, organized free course for all staff that want to take it. Its focused for conversation only, so I should take the rest to improve my TOEFL score. Usually at Thursday 8.00- 10.00 am in office.
5. Training Project
Free training from Mr. Budiman. Its about programming in MATLAB and other language program to support final project and improve our skill. Usually at Monday and Wednesday 4.00-6.00 pm in this vacation, but when vacation end and its class time, it will be reschedule again.
6. ELFIS/Electrical Engineering for Disaster Solving
And this is my last activities. Its about developing community (or company?) to help any dissaster problem. The idea was using our skill and knowledge from all that we have learn in college. Meeting usually held on holiday, Saturday or Sunday.
7. Chiba Chibi my cute rabbits
Playing, grooming, etc with chiba and chibi. I love them veryyyy much. :) Usually i'm cleanning their cage and preparing food at 5.30am in Monday-Wednesday and Friday. Feni, my sister took the rest day for this assignment too. Playing and grooming them I just can do in holiday or when I arrived at home after study in college (of course if I still have enough energy for that).

Popular Posts