1St Monday Meeting


Today I'm going to office again, after 4 days I didn't come to work. I got the message that had been sent from Mr. Raharjo, whose looking for my attendance. I said I'll be there, Insya Allah. So, here it goes, the first morning meeting in January.

There are several announcements that had been declared. First, its about the filling position for manajer-level. I am so grateful, because I think this is the best way to handle all opportunities that coming urgently, unpredictable. I hope that this would accelerated our target and planning, because it would be more easier to keep focus, and divide the main job for each others. It such an efficient way, more easily to break down every task that could be done by staf-level. Congratulation to Mr.Iwut and Mr. Praptono :)

Second, we're commited to have coordination meeting every Monday morning from now. Its a good idea, although there is one time before I've been asking about this. In past office, I had been through it, so I was wondering why in here there is no schedular meeting like that. Well, maybe I am not capable enough to get attention back then. But its allright. I am just saying what I should say, if its for the best improvement. I am glad that it happened now. And yes, I am glad because I am really wish that Bandung Techno Park will going bigger and someday could leading Indonesia -my country, to be listed as techno-country? Haha,, what should I say? Is there any terms like that? :) What I mean is I am really hope for technopreneur, research things and technology future in Indonesia will getting better. Ohh, I am such patriotic woman,, haha... I love my country, its should be obvious for u to see :D

And for the last, I've got new assignment, new job list to create content for any news and updates about BTP. Seems challenging, and I've been wondering why Mr. Iwut said he hear that I like writing. Well, I like reading, but I cant say for writing. Its been too long that I've been write something and put it down for publicly. Then, I must practicing again. Maybe I will get started with regularly writing for blog, jurnal, or diary again. At least now I had enough reason to write, because sometimes I've got laziness (besides felt tired too). Hahaha....

Well, I am preparing strawberry cheese cake for my directur, Mr. Raharjo today. I've told Mrs. Wina before, Mr. Raharjo's birthday was in the day that we're preparing coffee morning and also remainds of 1 years of BTP. It should be a suprise lil' party for him on January 19th. But,because I was sick and Mr. Raharjo was very busy at that day so maybe the other staff canceled it. Actually, at first, I just knew that Mr. Raharjo was born in January, but I didnt know in what date. I've been searching through facebook but still cant found it. The funniest things about that is, I knew Mr. Raharjo's birthday date because I was checked the birthday words from his family that was being framed and displayed at cupboard in BTP's guest room. I should thanks for Mr. Raharjo families for that :D such a delightful family.

Last thing I was said is 'Alhamdulillah', because I found my rabbit food when I checked the pet shop after work. My cute bunnies was running all around me. They knew that I have some food from them. Just a little hurt,maybe they missing their food, not missing me.. Huhuhu.. But its okay, I am happy seeing all of them jumping cheerfully right after they ate the foods in my hand. ^_^ Enough for my story today, bye bye...

Popular Posts