I'M GOING BACK TO THE START

Goodnight all,

Today I decided to use this blog again, not Tumblr. Why? Because yesterday I remembered password for this blog that I've been forgot from 2 years ago. It took really about two years to get accidentally re-open this blogspot (also remember the password). And what about Tumblr? Well, I must choose one, so "only for this", I'd rather going back to the start, my first love blog. Ha-ha.

No, I am not that old, pleasee. I am 24 years old, (not so) fresh(graduate), little messy and lots of moody. I'm trying to survive and fight -the 'cruel' world and 'harsh' reality- (with little sarcasm, yes). I hope it'll be "understandable" due to my half-quater life crisis. 



I'm gonna using Bahasa and English for this blog. It means dependable of my mood of coursee. :D If there is some or many typos, wrong grammar, etc I'm really grateful if you gonna share it with me. Oh, and I am open to any (non humiliating, no SARA, etc - Please keep polite and wise) comments, -except SPAM and wrong *place for ads.

This year gonna be important for my live. At 1st quartal, there is so many crossroads and chances, so many final decision that I must took and made. I hope this journal will help me how to get it through and may you find it useful for yours too.






Popular Posts