I Want to Love U so We Should get Married

"What can I do? What can I give? Truly, as long as we're happy till the end."

Unfortunately, indeed i can't say 'yes, its true' when he said that there is something 'lost' between us. Maybe, he and I knew the answer for that.

We should forgeting and ignoring all the love that happened outside or before marriage. Why? Because there is no love without being able to hold, hug, and touch each other. Every love without that, only makes suffering for its owner. Lust is not love, but in love, there's gift, that makes man and woman always want to be together... I dont want that gift turns into bad things like a curse or like some other people do, the sins.
" Love between us grows slowly but sure,
not like love at first sight..
So I wish that this is never goes away,
just like a wink of the eye..
Our love, keep growing, as the time goes bye,
Its should be our last love "
I want to love you, but i want my love for you ain't bigger than my love to Allah.
I want to be with you, but we're must be the same for this, we want to meet Allah together.
I want to be your partner in life, and we'll build the family as a good team in the match.
I want to share my dreams, and you shared too, then we'll hold each other to win.
I want to grow up with you,and I think you're the best playmates for this.

I want to love you, so..maybe, we should get married. :)




I re-read again this note. I just realize that this is too sweet like I've been proposing to someone :D Well, I just felt in romantic mood tonight. He told me he's got frustrated to had classes in Saturday for this semester, so he said to all his partner at his office "This semester is okay, because I'm still single, but for next... I don't want to be disturbed on Saturday. He said that he wants to be with me longer on weekend if we're already married.

I cant erase my smile on my cheek until now. Its so sweet. I cant give any reply for that in front of him, so I just write this note, and maybe he'll never know. Who cares.. I am happy...
^_^

Comments

Popular Posts